FSI Insights is a publication of the Center for International Relations and Strategic Studies (CIRSS) of the Foreign Service Institute (FSI). It features in-depth analyses of global and regional strategic issues that impact the Philippines and provides inputs for Philippine foreign policy.
1. Volume 1, No. 1 (July 2014). Philippines-China Relations: Beyond the Territorial Disputes by Andrea Chloe A. Wong
2. Volume 1, No. 2 (August 2014). Reflections on the Manila Declaration on the Peaceful Settlement of International Disputes by Carlos D. Sorreta, Eduardo Jose A. de Vega, and Igor G. Bailen
3. Volume 1, No. 3 (August 2014). The Philippines and Russia: Prospects for Security Cooperation by Carlos D. Sorreta and Fe T. Apon
4. Volume 1, No. 4 (September 2014). The Potentials and Limits of Philippines- South Korea Maritime Defense Cooperation by Louie Dane C. Merced
5. Volume 1, No. 5 (October 2014). The Rise of Strategic Partnerships in East Asia by Julio S. Amador III
6. Volume 1, No. 6 (November 2014). The Caliphate in the Era of Nation-States by Virgemarie A. Salazar
7. Volume 2, No. 1 (February 2015). Implications of the Responsibility to Protect (RtoP) for the UN Charter by Dashell Yancha-Po
8. Volume 2, No. 2 (March 2015). Artificial Islands in the South China Sea and their Impact on Regional (In)security by Mary Fides A. Quintos
9. Volume 2, No. 3 (May 2015). Making Sense of the China Complex by Andrea Chloe A. Wong
10. Volume 3, No. 1 (June 2016). China Could and Should Learn a Lesson or Two from Africa in the Area of Peaceful Dispute Settlement by Dr. Alfredo C. Robles, Jr.
11. Volume 3, No. 2 (July 2016). Philippine Cultural Diplomacy: Unraveling its Full Potential by Andrea Chloe A. Wong